Home  Campus Map Anti Ragging Act Career NIRF Downloads
Skip to content
- On admission, every student is issued an identity card. On demand, every student has to produce it.
- While on campus, students are required to take care of their belongings and no responsibility or any loss or damage can be held by the institute.
- Any absence from the institute has to be supported by an application. It is necessary to submit an application for absence of more than 3days (for reason of ill health, a doctor’s certificate is essential) duly endorsed by the parents.
- Prescribed practical training in the field shall be undergone by all the students.
- All changes in address of residence should be submitted to the institute.
- Students shall observe all safety precautions while working and the institute will not be responsible for any injury/ loss sustained within the institute. However, first aid will be provided immediately.
- Fines if ever imposed are only to improve/enforce discipline.
- A student shall not involve himself/ herself in any incident outside the institute which brings discredit to the institute or the student.
- Student shall abide by the library rules to utilize library facilities.
- Student must be punctual at the beginning of the day and in all classes and programmes.
- Students are required to behave politely and avoid use of actions that hurt the feeling of others.
- The students are expected to exhibit exemplary behaviour, discipline and good conduct. The institute will not be responsible for any untoward incident/misconduct or mishappening with the students outside the institutional premises.
- A student is not eligible to receive any refund of the Tuition Fees or any other charges paid for the year.
- If the dues are not paid by the due date, a late payment fee as prescribed after the due date (including holidays) shall be realized.
- Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited in the institution. As per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authorities, the concerned student will be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, he or she will be expelled from the institution.